BOD present: Connie Hodsdon, John Daily, David Bolken, John Wahl, Todd Stout, Kathy Marshburn, Keri Wright and Darlene Loo-McDowell
The meeting was called to order at 8:02 PM EST
- Convention was a huge success. Kathy will provide a list of expenses she incurred before the next meeting. Credit will be applied to trip to Belize.
- $150.00 refund to be issued to John Wilchynski for dinner at the convention due to over payment
- Committee Reports – nothing discussed
- Membership – Membership is up to 100 members
- Education – May 18th proposed Monarch Raising from A-Z Program held at Connie’s Farm. Target is 20 attendees. Must be an IBBA member to attend. Videos will be created on various procedures.
- Regulatory – nothing discussed
- Resolution – nothing discussed
- Website – Connie to post synopsis of convention along with photos
- Effective January 1, 2019 Darlene Loo-McDowell will assume the Treasurer position and Keri Wright will assume the Secretary position.
- The association is now at 100 members and in need of someone who will be responsible to manage the business on a daily basis. Effective January 1, 2019 an Executive Director position will be created to welcome new members, manage day to day activities including payments and receivables, prepare reports to the board, and manage the website. The compensation will be $500/quarter.
Adjourned at 8:48 EST