John Dailey, Bonnie McInturf, Todd Stout, John Wahl, Darlene Loo-McDowell, Committee Member Kathy Marshburn, and Executive Director, Connie Hodsdon.
The meeting was called to order at 8:11 PM EST
President Dailey requested that the approval of the minutes be deferred until the next meeting.
The report was emailed to all board members, but not reviewed at the meeting.
- The virtual Convention was a total success and only positive comments have been received.
- A motion was made to offer 4 free yoga classes in the future as a member benefit. President Dailey will coordinate with the instructor. Non-members can attend for a recommended amount of $5/class. Final Price TBD.
- Bonnie will post on Facebook the IBBA merchandise that is for purchase, the yoga classes, the limited offer to get a complimentary goody box with new membership, and holiday celebration.
- Links to the convention sessions will be posted in the next few days.
- Discussed on whether John could hold the office of the president without being a board member. Tabled this discussion for the January meeting.
A virtual holiday celebration is scheduled for December 14th in place of the normal InfoShare.
Meeting adjourned at 8.50 PM EST