BOD present: David Bohlken, Todd Stout, John Wahl, John Daily, Darlene Loo-McDowell, Parker Bautner, Lauren Tafoya, Keri Wright
The meeting was called to order at 8:05 PM EST
Minutes from the December 24, 2018 meeting were approved.
Membership – nothing discussed
Education – Course to begin in May and the videos for the course are almost completed
Environmental – David is hosting a course in Oklahoma on how to raise milkweed. The course has lots of interest.
Conference – nothing discussed
Political – Discussion on who will be appointed to replace Wayne Wehling at Aphis and being informed of this.
Regulatory – nothing discussed
Resolution – nothing discussed
Treasurer – Financials were submitted and approved at this meeting.
The seed packets were distributed to those that requested seeds. 2,500 seeds left to possibly distribute at the conference.
- Motion was passed for an early bird and new member discount of IBBA membership, if dues are paid by May 15, 2019.
- Monthly or quarterly BOD meetings discussed
- New Officers Elected – David Bohlen President, John Dailey Vice President, Keri Wright Secretary, Darlene Loo – McDowell Treasurer
- Connie to submit list of newly elected officers to the IBBA website
- Motion was passed to donate $1300 that was collected to” The Butterflies and Their People” John D. will handle the press release and Connie will post to the IBBA
Meeting adjourned at 9:13 PM EST